Once a month, Learning to Lead will host monthly Leadership breakfasts. The purpose of the breakfasts will be to expose young leaders to seasoned leaders in order to learn from them. I’m going to be bringing in the best leaders I know to teach their best leadership content. I believe that through these breakfast lessons, leaders who listen to them will be able to go further, faster in their leadership journeys.
- August 2015: Lisa Slayton, President of the Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation, Saturday, August 22nd. Register here for this event!
- September 2015: Ed Glover, Founder of Urban Impact, Saturday, September 21st
- October 2015: John Henne, Owner of Henne Jewelers, Saturday, October 17th
- January 2016: Denny Pattyn, Founder of Silver Ring Thing , Saturday, January 16th
Click the links below to listen to the talks from each of these breakfasts:
- May 2015: Saleem Ghubril, Executive Director of the Pittsburgh Promise
- April 2015: Dave Profozich, VP at Oracle
- March 2015: Mike Steidel, Director of Admission at Carnegie Mellon University